Building contractors work hard already and having a simple and reliable pipe support and pipe stand system that is simple to install and adjust to the needs of HVAC contractors, plumbing professionals and electricians alike, it’s understandable that they make it their go-to choice on every commercial building.
The Pipe Prop pipe support system is the professional’s choice for several reasons:
- First, it’s able to withstand destructive winds, ultraviolet rays from summer sun, and a variety of weather conditions from Florida to California.
- Second, the material is made of UV-resistant material and from the base, supports, and adhesive have been thoroughly tested and certified.
- Third, the assembly is efficient and fast to install which increases productivity and reduces installation headaches compared with more complex parts and elements.
- Fourth, it’s completely adjustable, meaning you set the height to the level you want. And the optional supports and saddles fit 1 1/2″ – 2 1.2″ conduit piping.
- Lastly, it’s strong and durable. Our policy is “install-it-and-leave-it” because that’s what professionals are able to do.
From architects, structural engineers and building managers, they prefer the Pipe Prop pipe support system because it saves time, labor, material cost and it lasts. Contact Pipe Prop at 1-888-590-0120 and find a local dealer near you.